Question about Xerox Printers & Copiers
I i knew the model, But what is happening is the machine is not reading the machine ram. One of the memory sticks is print memory and one contains the machine firmware.
In order of likely hood here is what has happened.
1. The memory stick simply needs to be removed and re seated in the slot.
2. The memory itself has failed. Needs to be replaced and the machine firmware reloaded.
3. The machine firmware has corrupted and needs reloaded.
4.You need to to an NVRAM reset.
5. The battery maintaining the memory has failed.
6. The main board in the machine has failed.
7. Corruption, which a reset will remove. Can't tell you how to or if you can do a NVRAM reset without knowing the model number.
Posted on Jul 12, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 01, 2016 | Minolta Printers & Copiers
Dec 17, 2015 | Printers & Copiers
Jun 26, 2014 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
[SC900] - replace fuse 8 0 4, DC power supply
[SC900] - replace black total counter
[SC900] - CN4 0 3 SCU PCB, poor connection
[SC900] - replace SCU PCB, see FSM page 5 64 for rom and dip switch info
Total counter error: Fuse #5 on PSU blown
Total counter error: Total counter defective
[SC900] - NV ram defective
[SC900] - re load copier firmware
[SC900] - replace counter harness
Electrical counter fail - Replace Mechanical Counter
Electronic counter error - Replace NVRAM-B098 9590.
[SC900] - replace IOB PCB
[SC900] - NVRAM defective
Electrical total counter error - NVRAM data defective
Jan 28, 2011 | Ricoh Aficio 450 Copier
May 13, 2010 | Ricoh Aficio 2232C Color Copier
Mar 26, 2010 | Lexmark T522 Laser Printer
Jan 27, 2010 | Lexmark T640 Laser Printer
Mar 30, 2009 | Lexmark T640 Laser Printer
Nov 19, 2008 | Lexmark T522 Laser Printer
547 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: