Question about Acer Computers & Internet
1. At the back of the laptop remove the three screws on the support posts for the screen
2. Open the laptop fully and lift the plastic panel that has the power button.
3. Remove the 2 screws holding the keyboard in place
4. Carefully slide the keyboard towards the monitor and lift.
5. To the left of the keyboard ribbon cable is the screw hidden under the keypad.
6. Remove, slide out optical drive, reassemble.
Posted on Jul 11, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 09, 2011 | LG SecurDisc 20x Internal Double-Layer DVD...
Jun 02, 2011 | Dell Inspiron 2200 CD-RW/DVD Drive Combo -...
Apr 09, 2011 | Acer Computers & Internet
Mar 07, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jan 10, 2011 | Sony DVP-NS51P DVD Player
Dec 09, 2010 | Iomega Iomagic Slim Drive 8X DVD ROM Drive...
Nov 28, 2010 | NEC NR 7900A (NR7900) CD-RW Burner
Feb 11, 2010 | Panasonic Computers & Internet
Dec 26, 2008 | LG (GCC4521BBULK) CD-RW/DVD-ROM (Combo)...
Nov 20, 2006 | Ricoh MP5240A (RICOHMP5240A) DVD+RW Burner
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: