Question about Acer Computers & Internet
1. At the back of the laptop remove the three screws on the support posts for the screen
2. Open the laptop fully and lift the plastic panel that has the power button.
3. Remove the 2 screws holding the keyboard in place
4. Carefully slide the keyboard towards the monitor and lift.
5. To the left of the keyboard ribbon cable is the screw hidden under the keypad.
6. Remove, slide out optical drive, reassemble.
Posted on Jul 11, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 29, 2012 | HP Pavilion a620n (PC028A) PC Desktop
on Apr 02, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 21, 2011 | Acer Aspire Z5700 PC Desktop
Aug 13, 2010 | Dell Computers & Internet
Aug 30, 2009 | Compaq Presario SR1111NX (PC146A) PC...
Mar 20, 2009 | HP Compaq Presario SR1519X (882780153356)...
Feb 14, 2009 | Acer Aspire L100 PC Desktop
Apr 23, 2008 | Computers & Internet
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!