Question about Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Dear customer thanx for choosing fixya...
first of al install fexplore in ur phone if not...
1. Open above software you have.
2. Browse through the directory, C:\system
3. Rename the file mmcstore to mmcstore.txt
4. Open the file - The file will open in Notes.
5. You will find your password in that file. That file would also contain much more data which you do not understand,so you need to go through the file to get the password!
When ur cell is connected to pc by means of data cable or bluetooth,u can see the password by simply opening the file mmcstore with notepad.
Posted on Dec 22, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 11, 2010 | Nokia 7210
Jan 25, 2010 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Feb 14, 2009 | Nokia N72 Cellular Phone
Aug 17, 2008 | Nokia 5300 Grey Cellular Phone
Jul 23, 2008 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Jun 29, 2008 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
May 10, 2008 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
1.... try using a differnt MMC .. to check that the problem is in ur MMC or nt
2..... the first reason may be u have locked ur MMC u can only unlock it if u remember the password
3... if above mentioned is nt the problem then ur MMC is corrupted .. so u need to format it , can use MMC reader for this process ............
Sep 04, 2007 | Sony Ericsson K750i Cellular Phone
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!