An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: no cd and cant get it to work
You can download the drivers from www.hp.com
simply select download the drivers and install them. You must not that the printer connected while doing this and insure you download the drivers for your operating system
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
How To Print on CD / DVD Tutorials on youtube
PS: Btw, info for others: For the Canon MX850 I was searching for the
tray feeder itself! For this printer it is inside, i.e. look straight
into the paper output and pull/open softly the black panel...
Driver could be corrupt. Disconnect the printer or at least be sure it is turned off.
I'd do both and reinstall the CD software program that came with
the printer. When the software program asks you to connect the
printer to the USB port, do so and it should again work properly.
Hope this helps. Bud
if you had the printer before using the USB cable. then you changed it to wireless, try the ff:
1. re-insert the CD the came with the box, the cd that you used to install the printer Software to your computer.
2. after inserting the cd, it will give you option "add a device".
3. click on that to install the printer driver for WIRELESS.
note: the reason why you cant print, is mainly because the printer driver you have is still for USB connection. so inorder for you to be able to print, you need to install a printer DRIVER for wireless... That should WORK..