- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) Firmware Revision is not latest and lamp warm-up time is too short - update firmware first: http://support.lexmark.com//printerfirmware/ Type in: b103scan
2) Flatbed Lamp has failed and needs replacing.
3) ADF Optical Assembly has failed and needs replacing.
4) Most Common Cause: ADF Optical Assembly Mirrors are dirty and need to be cleaned - Remove plastic cover from ADF and then remove ADF Optical Assembly. Remove the screw from one end and slide out the two mirrors - clean these and the mirror which is fixed.