- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Electrical disconnect Draws #2 draw #3 draw #4 and Draw #5 all connections for each of those draws is in the rear middle cover. Also remove the job tray that the device where the paper comes out for faxes print etc. leave only draw one connected power off the machine turn back on after ten seconds. if the code is gone have a bad draw (s) if it comes back replace the main board if you can find one. The Di251 is legacy machine Minolta is now Konicaminolta. If the code did not come back your going to start connecting each draw back one at a time. Fig out which one(s) is causing the problem
Ispyvolvo, First check the right side cover where the image unit is located. Check the two latches that latch that door are not broken especially the rear one. Then get a paper clip and stick the clip in the small hole on the right side of the control panel it will touch a switch. The control panel with go thru some screens when you see the screen with copiers on it on the left side of the screen in the middle you will see a small "." when dot appears touch 3 button. Then the machine will continue to the code screen. Press the utility button should see a new button "Maintenance Mode" touch it then touch trouble reset. The machine will again go thru screens will see the"." again do nothing. Should go ready to Copy. If the code comes back do not reset you are messing with the Fuser the Hot part continue reset without a technician looking at and or replacing it can catch on fire that would ruin a perfectly good day
C0211 Manual Tray Rise Descent Error
• The Bypass Lift-Up Sensor is not blocked even when the Tray 2 Vertical Transport Motor has turned for a given number of pulses after the sequence to move the Paper Lifting Plate from the standby position to the feed position was started.
• The Bypass Lift-Up Sensor is not unblocked even when the Tray 2 Vertical Transport Motor has turned for a given number of pulses after the sequence to move the Paper Lifting Plate from the feed position to the standby position was started.
This is a rank B error. To reset follow these steps:
Open and close the front door.
If error recurrs check the manual bypass again or call for service.