Question about HP PSC 2410 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I was able to get my psc2410 to receive faxes by changing the baud rate to 9600. I still have an issue transmitting. Here are the instructions to do so:
1. Press * and # at the same time, and then release both keys.
2. Press 1, 2, and then 3, releasing each key before pressing the next.
3. The display window should read "Service" with a revision number.
4. Press the right arrow button once.
The display should read System Configuration or r/w parameters. Press Enter.
*** If it shows r/w parameters at step 4, go to Step 6 or follow next step.
5. Press the right arrow button until r/w parameter appears in the display. Press Enter.
6. The display should read parameter 0.
7. Press 153 on the keypad to go to parameter 153. Press Enter. Change the value to 2 and Press Enter again.
*** The display should again read parameter 0
8. Press 159 on the keypad to go to parameter 159. Press Enter. Change the value to 2 and Press Enter again.
*** The display should again read parameter 0.
9. Press Cancel until you reach the date and time screen on the Panel again.
This should reduce the fax transmission speed.
Posted on Nov 08, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 29, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 29, 2010 | HP PSC 2210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 13, 2010 | Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 28, 2008 | HP Photosmart 2610 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 22, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 01, 2008 | Brother FAX-575 Plain Paper Thermal
Feb 09, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 4315 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 10, 2008 | Brother FAX-575 Plain Paper Thermal
Aug 16, 2007 | Brother IntelliFAX 2800 Laser Fax
116 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: