My i-mate does not start
you just made a "HimaClearJumpCode.exe" run on ur device(this file exists in ur upgrade folder),and now you are stuck in the bootloader mode
1-hard reset ur device(it wont boot,off course)...
2-plug it in the usb port,u should see that ur system has found a new hardware(if it doesn't,change the USB port)
3-now run the himaupgradeUt.exe.
If this does not work,
1-take the battery off device
2-leave ur device for 12hours without battery,so that backup battery drains...
3-put back the battery,recharge and enter the OS(this option wont work if u have erased the ROM)
4-rerun the upgrade...
The battery might be too low to be charged by the charger,if that is the case;
1) Remove the battery from the phone!
2) Take 3 fresh AAA batteries in series (total 3 x 1.5V = 4.5V)
3) Connect the (+) wire to (+) on the battery
4) Connect the (-) wire to (-) on the battery
5) Hold this in place for 60 seconds.
6) Put the battery in your phone
7) Switch on phone and start charging (via USB)
Apr 14, 2011 |
i-mate JAM Pocket PC