IEXPLORE.EXE serious issues disrupting other programs!!!!! HELP!!!!!
I realized that I had this IEXPLORE.EXE in my process manager that continuously resets itself and due to microsofts incompetence, will also automatically replace itself after deleted. My big issue with it is that I think its the source behind disrupting my other programs all of the sudden. Fullscreen apps and games will be kicked out of fullscreen for no reason at all!!! And then I have to end their process because every time I go into the damn thing it kicks to desktop again!!!!!!!! This is very frustrating. System restore was useless, I downgraded Internet explorer and even attempted to remove and replace it with something else with no success. I just reinstalled XP 2 days ago for different reasons and I'm not about to do it again for this retarded issue. HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If all your internet windows appear closed, but the uninstall program is still complaining that they are open, you may have to kill the process. Press ctrl + alt + del. Select processes tab. scroll down the list and highlight and press end task on all that say iexplore.exe, firefox, chrome (if you use).
CAUSE: This particular issue occures only on multiple processors systems, as
quad processors and duo processors systems, when all processors try to
1. Open Task Manager 2.
Go to the process of that browser under PROCESS tab, i.e. iexplore.exe for
Internet Explorer 3.
Make a right click on it and select SET AFFINITY.. 4.
You will see all the number of CPU on your system checked, like CPU0, CPU1,
You need check just one CPU.
6. Exit task manager and the game will run smoothy.
Note this command assumes that you are using internet explorer as your browser, if not substitute your browser path and file details for those of iexplore.exe or use the Browser option of Task manager to locate it.
Click OK and your browser should start up and begin the download process
When prompted for the download Click run, the black screen fix program will download and run to automatically fix the issue.
Now restart your PC and the black screen problem will hopefully be go If you have problems you might have a burned out backlight or problem this fix doesn't cover though it covers most of the reasons this happens. Good luck If this helps you resolve your problem, please consider giving me a rating of 4.It will help me as well. Thank you.
1) Restart your PC 2) Logon and wait for the black screen to appear 3) Make sure your PC should be able to connect to the internet (black screen does not appear to affect this) 4) Press the CTRL, ALT and DEL keys simultaneously 5) When prompted, Click Start Task Manager 6) In Task Manager Click on the Application Tab 7) Next Click New Task 8) Now enter the command: "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" "http://info.prevx.com/download.asp?GRAB=BLACKSCREENFIX" Note this command assumes that you are using internet explorer as your browser, if not substitute your browser path and file details for those of iexplore.exe or use the Browser option of Task manager to locate it. 9) Click OK and your browser should start up and begin the download process 10) When prompted for the download Click run, the black screen fix program will download and run to automatically fix the issue. 11) Now restart your PC and the black screen problem will hopefully be gone.
1. try to open the windows explorer and in the address bar type the address of any website.
2. right click on the task bar and then choose the option task manager, select the tak processes and then check for instances of the application iexplore. In casse there are multiple, select one and click on end process. repeat the same for all instances
3. In case still inaccessiable, try to restart the computer.
4. If the issue still persists, try uninstalling the application using the control pannel and add remove programs, Add remove windows components.
If the problem still persists, use a different browser
iexplore.exe should not be disabled, required for essential applications to work properly. http://www.liutilities.com/products/wintaskspro/processlibrary/iexplore/ see also if it's the real one or just a virus masquerading as that file.
Are you using Windows for your OS? If so, try to open up the Windows task manager, then click on the PROCESSES tab, then look for the "iexplore.exe", click it, then click END PROCESS...see if it works...if it does not show, then try restarting your PC...