Question about E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
I realized that I had this IEXPLORE.EXE in my process manager that continuously resets itself and due to microsofts incompetence, will also automatically replace itself after deleted. My big issue with it is that I think its the source behind disrupting my other programs all of the sudden. Fullscreen apps and games will be kicked out of fullscreen for no reason at all!!! And then I have to end their process because every time I go into the damn thing it kicks to desktop again!!!!!!!! This is very frustrating. System restore was useless, I downgraded Internet explorer and even attempted to remove and replace it with something else with no success. I just reinstalled XP 2 days ago for different reasons and I'm not about to do it again for this retarded issue. HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That actually could be a virus aswell try downlading avg free 8 and scan
Posted on Jul 13, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1) Restart your PC
2) Logon and wait for the black screen to appear
3) Make sure your PC should be able to connect to the internet (black screen does not appear to affect this)
4) Press the CTRL, ALT and DEL keys simultaneously
5) When prompted, Click Start Task Manager
6) In Task Manager Click on the Application Tab
7) Next Click New Task
8) Now enter the command:
"C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" "http://info.prevx.com/download.asp?GRAB=BLACKSCREENFIX"
Note this command assumes that you are using internet explorer as your browser, if not substitute your browser path and file details for those of iexplore.exe or use the Browser option of Task manager to locate it.
9) Click OK and your browser should start up and begin the download process
10) When prompted for the download Click run, the black screen fix program will download and run to automatically fix the issue.
11) Now restart your PC and the black screen problem will hopefully be gone
Oct 30, 2012 | HP Compaq d530 SFF PC Desktop
on May 05, 2010 | Computers & Internet
on Dec 27, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Oct 15, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 11, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 19, 2009 | Dell Dimension 2400 PC Desktop
Apr 20, 2009 | Gateway GT5220 PC Desktop
Oct 28, 2008 | Dell Dimension 1100 PC Desktop
Aug 10, 2008 | Computers & Internet
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!