Question about Minolta magicolor 2400W Laser Printer
I see the cartridge I need to remove but how do I do it?
It doesn't seem to be any way to pull it out
HELP - trying to replace the Cyan but pretty soon all including black
will need to be replaced.
Close the cover to the machine and make sure you aren't getting any other error messages other than the toner. When the printer is at the ready state press the rotate toner button. You should hear the printer rotate the toner and then the light over the cyan cartridge will come on. Keep pressing the rotate toner button until you get to the color you want to replace. Open the top cover and front door where the KM logo is. You should see the cyan cartridge in place. Pull the cyan tab back toward you. The front part of the toner should release. Now pull the tab and the toner straight up and out of the printer. If you are having problems getting the toner out it is probably not in the correct position. There is a slot on either side of the printer that he back end of the toner cartridge needs to be in before the toner will come out.
Posted on Jul 17, 2008
Where is the rotate toner buttom on my machine it does not have one on the top of the machine
Posted on Aug 20, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 05, 2014 | Canon Imageclass Lbp7660cdn Laser Printer...
Dec 13, 2012 | Samsung SCX-6320F All-In-One Laser Printer
Oct 10, 2011 | HP LaserJet P4014n Printer
Apr 29, 2011 | Canon iR 2022i Printer
Feb 16, 2011 | Brother HL 1440 Laser Printer
Nov 25, 2010 | Dell 3010cn Laser Printer
Sep 01, 2009 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2300DL Laser...
Apr 21, 2009 | Dell 3010cn Laser Printer
Manually Removing Toner for magicolor 2400W
1. Hold down the Cancel button for 10 seconds or longer.
2. With the Cancel button still held down, also simultaneously hold down the Rotate Toner button for 10 seconds or longer.
3. When all LED indicators are blinking rapidly, release both the Cancel and Rotate Toner buttons.
4. Then hold down the Rotate Toner button again for another 10 seconds or longer.
5. The Cyan toner cartridge moves into the proper position, so it can be removed.
6. Remove and/or replace the Toner Cartridge if necessary.
7. Open and close the covers. Each time you do this, another toner cartridge moves into the proper position, so it can be removed and/or replaced (in this order: cyan, black, yellow, magenta).
The link is located here
Oct 21, 2007 | Minolta magicolor 2400W Laser Printer
314 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!