Hi! My xl1800 is beeping constantly and I don't know how to make it stop. There is no error displayed and everything is working ( I can use the microwave but it will still beep while heating) before this problem arise I used the timer, although I believe it is not the timer since it is a different beep and I canceled it by using "help" button on the microwave Please help its soooooo annoying!
I'm having the same problem, and the Hard Reset did NOT help. The microwave is beeping about once per minute whether it is plugged into the wall or unplugged. It has no error codes on the display and seems to be fully functional in other respects. Please help. It might drive me crazy!!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try removing the power cord for about a minute, push all the touch pad 'buttons' and then plug it back in. If this doesn't work it sounds like you may have a bad door interlock switch or a bad PCM .. Good luck !
My microwave was totally dead. Things I discovered:
1) There is an easily replacable fuse accessed by taking off the top front vent cover (two screws on top, gently massage off) and then the inside plastic grill. UNPLUG before doing this!
2) Pop off two wires on either end of fuse holder for safety. Then pop out fuse and replace.
For more extensive help, there is an evelope with a wiring diagram inside the case on the inside wall! Very helpful when diagnosing the surface lamp problem (I forgot to plug the ballast back in when I closed up the bottom).
I had the same problem. I removed the grill and opened the control panel as I read an answer from "GENE" on APP (Appliance Pros) that this indicated a short in the circuit board (TouchPad). I was going to replace the faulty circuit board but when I opened the control panel there it was......One wire harness had just came unplugged!! I plugged it in, reassembled and the microwave works again!