a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Check the DVD player to ensure that you do not have a DVD
disc inserted into the device. Press the "Eject" button and lift out any DVD
present in the device.
Turn off your JVC DVD player.
Unplug the device from the power source.
Examine the front or rear of your DVD player and note the
Reset your particular device using the "DVD Reset Procedures"
documentation provided by JVC (see Resources). Cross-reference your particular
device's model number with the instructions provided within the reset procedure
hi you can try this it been tested and will work if done correct we just tested this and had no problems unlocking this in the shop lol.
1. Power the player off.
2. Press and hold 'DVD Menu' and 'On Screen' on the player.
3. Power the player back on.
4. Release both buttons.
5. Press Standby. The display should now read either TEST 2, TEST 4, or
depending on the machine's current region setting.
6. Press DVD Menu twice on the player.
7. When the display reads 000 5858 use the up and down buttons to change
000 to 02E.
8. Using the Left and Right arrow buttons, change the last four digits
they read 0000 for Region Free, 0001 for Region 1, 0002 for Region 2 or 0004 for
NB: DO NOT Use Region 20!!!
9. Press Enter on the player.
10. Press Standby.
11. Wait 5 Second.
12. Press Standby again.
Some titles may not play in region free setting. If this happens select
JVC XV-S332SL, , XV-S402SL,
I hate to be the bearer of potentially bad news, but the problem is not likely the motor. The player attempts to detect a disc present, once that has been completed, the disc will be spun. Since you have the unit open, try cleaning the lens using a cotton swab and alcohol. Next try a music CD. If the CD will play but the DVD will not, the optics have failed and need to be replaced.