- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I found this guide online. Please let me know if this works!
"1) Insert the ATT SIM card into the back of the T-Mobile Sidekick ID (it should be located behind the battery).
2) Turn on the Sidekick ID, wait for the screens to load.
3) When the screen says "Waiting for Activation", hold the top left button (the "Menu" button with the three lines) on the Sidekick ID and hold the letter "L" on the QWERTY pad at the same time. After a few seconds, let go of the buttons.
4) If Step 3 is done correctly, the Sidekick should be directed to the jumpscreen and display all of the Menu's of the Sidekick ID.
just reset the phone and the passccode should be off but u will lose contacts pics text messages for a while all u have to do is remove the back cover hold R while holding it just remove the battery then place it back in while still holding R when u put the battery in stop pressing R an it will reset
With the sidekick you can only receive picture messages when they are send to your email address that you have with the sidekick plan. If you don't have the sidekick plan you will never get your picture messages.