- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
in philips go gear device it wont show the song or video unless or untill its a compatible one(e.g it wont play real player .flv files) to the player..check whether you can play the song from the device in your computer. if yes try a different youtube converter software.
It took me a bit to figure out how to get the music to play. The instuctions that came with it weren't very clear.
* Hold arrow "on" button down to turn on player.
* Use rocker (knob on top) to move to the mode you want. For example, move the indicator to "music".
* Push in on the rocker, not the arrow "on" button to select the music mode.
* Use the rocker to select the song you want to hear, then push arrow "on" button to play.
You have to make sure your songs are MP3 or Unprotected Windows Media Audio files. You can check this by right clicking the song, go to Properties, it will tell you the type of file, make sure its says MP3 or the song is not compatible with the unit. Below is a link on how to add songs through windows media player:
i have loaded the songs. the player can bring them up and look as thoug it's playing them, but it doesn't play the songs. The status bar on the bottom of the screen which lets you know how much of the song has been played etc, doesn't move. so it's simply not playing the songs, it is not a problem with the headphones, it is a problem with the mp3 player. please help
And when you run it, click the checkbox for "Format Data Area." When the message comes up saying you want to delete all the files, click "yes-" it's worth deleting all your songs if it works properly afterwards. You'll have to re-sync your songs and the downloads take forever, but it works.