No problem about that. i can solve this for you as long as your phone is Wap Enabled then i will make it browse.. I can set any line to start browsing.. Zain, MTN, Globacomm e.t.c. So you can call me on my lines to 08088824312, 08059679641, 07028058798. My name is Tobi.. You can call me anytime..
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
u should have an active blackberry services BIS / BES enabled on your number.
if not then there is a back door. first ask any of ur frined who is having a bb services to insert his sim in your hand set.and ask the service provider to sent service books ( configuration files) they ll be installed on the hand set as he is having an active bb services sim on it. and then u try putting ur sim on it and try browsing ( the both nos should be of service provide and both of same either pre or post paid. as prepaid and post paid bb settings can be different.
if you ll be having an active gprs / edge connection on your number. u'll be able to browse then. plz vote and write to me for more info.
It is very simple to activate gprs in the phone
1. talk to ur customer care, tell them to send GPRS settings, when u will get that, open that msg and when u will go for options then there is a option called "SAVE the settings"
2. Save that settings, it will automatically saved in the appropite place no need to bother about that.
3. now browse internet explorer and enter the proper url and here it is ready to serve.