Question about SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
I want to know how we put photo into sansa.
According to information provided by the manufacturer, you should be able load pictures onto your Sansa player by following the steps below:
1) Connect your MP3 player to your computer.
2) Select "Convert using Sansa Media Converter" when the player first establishes a connection.
3) Click on the "Add media" button to select the photos you want to add to your player.
4) The files being transferred should be added to "My Album." You can then click on the album name box and choose the name that you want for that collection of files.
5) Click on the "Convert" button to start the transfer process.
If you're still not sure how to proceed, you may want to check out the manufacturer's website for more information:
Hope this helps you out.
Go Ahead. Use Us.
Posted on Jul 10, 2008
i just found out that to delete songs, you have to go onto my computer and click the my music file and then all of the music shows up and you can delete whatever ones you want.
Posted on Mar 18, 2007
SOURCE: i need help
You can simply drag and drop songs to it, or you may like to use Real player version 11. I suggest you use Real player, 'cuz it can directly convert a video that you may download from youtube to your mp3 player. It is the best for me.
Posted on Dec 31, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 28, 2011 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
on May 03, 2011 | MP3 & Digital Media Players
May 23, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa Fuze MP3 Player
May 17, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
May 11, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa Fuze MP3 Player
Jun 16, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa c250 (2 GB) MP3 Player...
Feb 14, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Nov 28, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: