Question about FixYa Service

3 Answers

How do i Gain a BRAND EXPERTISE? - FixYa Service

Posted by on

  • Chetan Nc
    Chetan Nc Jan 05, 2011

    How can i know the total number of questions answered in a particular brand??



3 Answers

To become a brand expert on Fixya, you need to answer questions related to the brand you would like to be an expert in.

For each answer you will earn a point for that brand. After 100 points you will become a brand expert. In addition 300 points and you can become a category expert. You can view your progress by signing in and checking the dashboard on the right side of the page.

For more info on the dashboard, check out:

Hope that helps!

Posted on Dec 12, 2014

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    Visited the website for 3 consecutive days.

    New Friend:

    An expert that has 1 follower.

  • Expert
  • 107 Answers

Hi there graphic friends, the is one of the best websites about graphic design,
branding and consultation,
here you can find all of newest webster skills have fun and enjoy the website have a nice day!

Posted on Aug 27, 2016

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Master
  • 2,386 Answers

HelloBrand Experts are a special type of Expert who have proven their excellent knowledge and services in a particular Brand of products, and have been awarded a Brand Expert Badge. Experts who have earned Brand Expert Badges will have those Badges displayed on their Solutions for that Brand of products.

You can become a Brand Expert by achieving the following:

  • Provide at least 50 Solutions to Unsolved Problems (a Problem is considered "Unsolved" if it has no previous Solutions) within that brand
  • Receive at least 5 ratings on your Solutions under that brand
  • Maintain at least an 80% average rating on Solutions within that brand
Experts can earn multiple Brand Expert Badges by meeting these qualifications in multiple brands.

Posted on Jan 05, 2011

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

1990 chevy astro van the door handle broke cant get door open cany ou help

You will need to manipulate the lock linkage from inside the door using car-thief type tools and expertise or by gaining access to the door internals by removing the interior trim panel from the door. It is not an easy task and might need the seat removing and even then the panel is likely to suffer damage.

Jun 26, 2016 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

How to repair power button that is not working..? it's bit pressed.

You need to open and gain access to the front panel to do this try only if you have the expertise to do this

Jun 20, 2015 | Office Equipment & Supplies

2 Answers

How to off motherboard speaker and enable Creative Soundblaster

Not knowing your expertise on computers I will try to keep this generalized. You must disable the on board sound of the main board. To do this you must gain access to the bios of your computer. This is usually done by hitting a key at boot up. Usually this key is the delete key "DEL", but sometimes is a function key like F2. It is usually advertised at boot up what key to hit to gain access to the bios setup screen. Once you gain access to the bios screen you should be able to disable the on board sound. If that doesn't fix the problem, you may have a driver problem in windows. Try going into the device manager of windows and uninstalling the driver associated with the sound card, and then reinstall it with the supplied disc that came with the sound card. Expert tip: The drive that usually ships with hardware is not the latest driver, go the to manufactures site and download the newest driver for the best performance. Hope this helps.

Apr 15, 2014 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Fix dent in rear hatch

Taking out dents requires special tools and expertise. It is very easy to take a dent and make it worse trying to "fix" it. There are companies like Dent Wizard (in the Yellow Pages) that do that type of work. If you insist on doing it yourself you need a trim removal tool to gain access to the sheet metal, then remove whatever might be in your way (brackets/wiper motor/window motor). As to how to work the dent itself out, that lies beyond the scope of my expertise.

Jan 18, 2012 | Dodge Grand Caravan Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Is there a gain setting on the tbp12 transmitter

There does NOT appear to be a gain setting like available on other brands. These are digital links that have a fairly wide dynamic range. If you are OVERDRIVING it and clipping, make a small attenuator to put in the audio wire to the unit. It is unlikely you need more gain unless there is a defect in the unit.

Apr 11, 2011 | Line 6 XD-V70 Wireless Microphone

1 Answer

How Fixya Assigns Brand Expertise?


For details regarding Brand Expertise badge, kindly refer to this link:


Feb 03, 2011 | FixYa Service

1 Answer

Qsc 2450 amplifier not putting out equal sound to both channels. checked speakers and cables they are ok. i have narrowed it down to ch2 on my amp. can someone give me some pointers on what to look for...

First of all , the fault of a unequal volume levels is a fault to be looked in with some expertise. This is because of the fact that there is no failure but a difference in gain in some stages. If you have crossed over the speakers and confirmed that the fault is definitly in the amplifier. Now you will need to check first with a multimeter for diffferent bias in the preamp and power amp stages. If you have evidencce of a difference cross check to confirm. Next apply an audio signal from an injector and test from the preamp to the power amp. The section where the gain was noticed must be looked into and the gain corrected by checking variation of resistor/ capacitor values. You will need to replace fromt he working side- crossing the good part- to confirm the part before you buy and replace. Try this out but do it with caution when the circuit is powered , attempt only if confident and familiar with circuits. Hope I could help. Good day

May 26, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders

Not finding what you are looking for?
FixYa Service Logo

Related Topics:

253 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top FixYa Computers & Internet Experts

Les Dickinson
Les Dickinson

Level 3 Expert

18425 Answers

Mark Magill
Mark Magill

Level 2 Expert

134 Answers

Robin Hill
Robin Hill

Level 3 Expert

1271 Answers

Are you a FixYa Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides