Question about Computers & Internet
I found these instructions for you on the Sony support site.
Please update me on the same.
Posted on Jul 10, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 15, 2017 | Sony Computers & Internet
Oct 21, 2013 | Sony VAIO VGN-CR507E/PC Laptop
3. Restore complete system menu. From the left menu of Vaio Recovery Center select "Restore complete system"
4. Start button.
5. Select "Restore C: drive" and hit Next.
6. Read the information on this new window, select "I understand" and hit Start.
7. "Are you sure?" If you made backup for all your data and really want to restore your Vaio as it was when you bought it you have to make sure that have it plugged in to a stable source of energy and press YES.
8. So ... next you should sit back and relax. Your computer will start showing the next messages
Windows is loading files ...
Restoring your operating system
Please wait a moment while Windows prepares to start for the first time...
Windows Vista setup: The initial setup may take up to 15 minutes. Do not turn off the computer. Click OK to continue the setup process and wait until the "Set up Windows screen appears". Select OK
9. Take your time until your system install VAIO software
Finish to restart.
10. That's all. Now, your VAIO has the original operating system, drivers and software. Now you have to configure your VAIO as you want.
Aug 21, 2012 | Sony VAIO VPCEB42FX/BJ Notebook
Feb 11, 2012 | Sony VAIO FXA63 Notebook
Mar 02, 2011 | Sony VAIO VGN-Z550N/B Laptop
Jan 18, 2011 | Sony VAIO VGN-BX660P Notebook
Dec 19, 2010 | Sony VAIO VGN-AR630E Notebook
May 18, 2010 | Sony VAIO VGN-FS742/W Notebook
Feb 07, 2009 | Sony VAIO VGN-FS980 Notebook
690 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: