- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
HI, Try doing a hard reset. This will erase everything on your zire and restore it to brand new settings. To do a hard reset make sure you have everything backup on your palm desktop. Here are the steps for the hard reset:
1. Hold down the power button and then depress the small hole in the back
with the tip of your stylus.
2. Continue to hold them both in until you
see the Palm logo.
3. Let go of both of them and then follow the onscreen
directions. You will want to answer yes and use the 5 way navigation
button on the bottom of your pda
and hit up so that is completes the reset. After that you will have to
set up your touch screen and go through the tapping the target. After
you have gone through all this then do a hotsync. It should clear up your problem. Best wishes.
Please see the following link to locate the reset hole for your PDA.
Try a soft reset and let us know if that helped with anything.