- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Nope, the new Fring does not work as advertised on the Samsung GT-I9300. It will require you to re-invite all your exisitng Fring contacts to upgrade and it may take several days.
I have a contact who installed the latest version on his iPhone and I received an invitation to upgrade to the latest version which I already have. I am still listed as not yet available on his phone. I also re-invited him to upgrade (although he has the latest version) and he still appears as not yet available and his status is stated as "that XXX is still using the old version of Fring"
So forget about Fring until they can come up with a REAL solution. In the meantime, ask all your contacts to use Skype.
I will suggest two things.
1. Backup everything you have on your phone and wipe it by going to (for O.S. 6) Options, Security then security wipe. Make sure the Email,Contacts... Check box is enabled. You may or may not enable the User Installed Check box. Note that your contacts and user data will all be deleted, but never mind you will have them in the Backup.(If you really backed it up, either using BB Protect or BB Desktop Manager)
2. You can also try and re-install or re-upgrading the O.S.
I hope these help.
Thanks for using Fixya!
restriction code can't be fix it by a manual code. because restriction code is meaning if the system in the phone is corupt or damage. you have to use a flasher Dongle box like UFS3 Tornado,JAF,HWK BOX,MT BOX,etc. you better bring your phone to Cervice center.