Samsung SH12YAB After power failure,the air condition was switched off.....
SAMSUNG SH12YAB After power failure,the air condition was
switched off.When the power was back on,the air condition was still off .It
needs to be reprogrammed through the remote control.For that,I need a code to
key in.Could you please send a code for this modell?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If any of the following conditions occur, stop the air conditioner immediately, turn off the main power switch and contact the
• The indicators flash at short intervals (5 Hz). Reset the circuit breaker 2 to 3 minutes after the power main switch is turned
Despite the resetting operation, the indicators still continue turning on and off.
• The main power fuse often blows, or the circuit breaker is often activated.
• Foreign matter or water has fallen inside the air conditioner.
• Any other unusual conditions are observed.
Before asking for servicing or repairs, check the following points.
• The power main switch is turned off.
• The circuit breaker is activated to cut off the power supply.
• The main power fuse has blown.
• The electric current has stopped.
• The batteries in the remote controller used up.
• The ON timer is set.
• As a protective mechanism for the air conditioner, it does not operate for 3 minutes
immediately after restarting operation or turning on the main power.
Poor cooling or heating performance
• The air inlet or outlet of the outdoor unit is blocked.
• Doors or windows are opened.
• The air filter is clogged with dust.
• The louver is not at the correct position.
• The fan speed is set to low.
• The air conditioner is set
to the DRY or SLEEP MODE.
• The temperature setting is too high (during cooling operation).
• The temperature setting is too low (during heating operation). (heat pump models)
Hi: First thing you should do is unplug the unit from the AC outlet and wait 5 minutes before pluging it back in. IF this does not solve your problem, then you should the unit serviced. The most common failure part in plasma's are the y-substain board and the power supply, have these check for shorted conditions.
It sounds to me like your fan cycling switch is sticking while the unit is cycling off (fans). When this happens your condenser does not have the ability to remove the heat from the refrigerant which in turn causes the compressor to load heavy. This creates a very high pressure condition on the high side. When this happens go outside and see if the condenser fans are running.