First try taking out your battery and smartchip card thingy... if that doesnt work try going to settings and then reset settings and then master rest if THAT doesnt work call 1-800-331-0500 (customer support) and have them help you
I had this same problem and i did all of the above. Hope you get it to work!
On the right side of your phone there is a button right above the camera button. hit the button and a small screen should come up, there will be a home icon and possibly a message icon, if there is a message icon click on it and exit out of the message, then you will be able to send messages again :)
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
hi there, call the customer service of your service provider ( AT&T,Vodafone,Verizon etc)....they will set up message center number on your phone , the one that you have might be incorrect...your mobile operator will send you sim updates that will refresh the settings ....and then you will get the text message options cheers
1. at the "home" screen, click the button to the left of the analoge stick, this should click on menu taking you to a screen with 9 icons.
2. click the icon on the top row in the middle called "messaging"
3. Select option one "new message"
4. Type whatever the message is using the numbered buttons 0-9.
5. Once finished, select the option "send to", and input the name or number you want to send it too.
6. To make sure it sent, go back to the options screen with "new message" but scroll down to the "sent" box, if the message sent than it would be in there, if not, your message will be in the outbox and it means you have a bad signal. If its in the "outbox" than hit resend and wait to see if it sends.
7. that's the basics of just sending "text" but "pictures" are different,