Question about Nokia Lands Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I need more information. When calls come in, does the triangles appear on the phones you want to pick up? Do you have all the lines on the phones? Is sounds like you want only the "ringing sound" to happen on your phone, but have it appear on the others. Is this correct??
Posted on May 23, 2007
I know this should be a MUCH more techie answer, but have you tried just asking a nearby Mexican to help you? Just a thought.....
You say you cannot get to the menu from the mute/ok button?
What happens instead?
FROM DA BOOOK looks pretty clear to me.
1. Make sure your phone is OFF (not in TALK mode).
2. Press the mute/menu OK button to go to the main menu.
3. Press CALLER ID-VOLUME ( 6 or 5) button to scroll to HANDSET SETUP.
4. Press mute/menu OK button to confirm and you may program the following items: Language, Handset Name, Ringer Tone, Ringer Volume, VIP Melody, Key Tone, Set Day/Time, Equalizer, Area Code, Tone/Pulse, Registration, Deregistration and Default Setting.
NOTE: During programming, you may press the END/cancel button at any time to exit the sub-menu and return to the menu.
From the Handset Setup Menu:
1. Press the CALLER ID-VOLUME ( 6 or 5) button to scroll to the SET LANGUAGE sub-menu.
2. Press mute/menu OK button to enter the menu. SET LANGUAGE 1ENG 2FRA 3ESP shows in the display.
3. Use the touch tone pad on the handset to select 1ENG, 2FRA, 3ESP, or use the CALLER ID-VOLUME ( 6 or 5) button to scroll to the desired language. English is the default setting.
4. Press the mute/menu OK button to save your selection. You will hear a confirmation tone and the selected language shows in the display.
Posted on May 03, 2009
The Nortel call forwarding (feature 4) is for forwarding the ringing and intercom from one extension to another.ex. if you were going to be working in the conference rm. instead of at your desk,with the forward on to the conference rm. extension, the calls you get at your desk will transfer to the conference rm. phone. Call forwarding through your service provider is done by accessing the telephone line you wish to forward, dial *72 (you should get dialtone reordered)and dial the telephone number to where you want the calls to be forwarded to. the party on where your forwarding the line to has to answer the line for the forward to take place. to remove call forwarding , access the line you have the forward on and dial * 73, you should recieve a stuttered dialtone for confirmation that the service is off
Posted on Dec 08, 2009
I just bought a new Uniden DECT 6.0 phone and had a similar problem. It wouldn't ring when plugged into my Linksys voip router, but my old 5.8 GHz did ring. It would get a dialtone and make calls, but when called via an outside line, it would appear as if it was ringing. If I picked up during this "silent ring," it would answer and take the call. It wasn't a ringer volume issue. I called tech support, they said on the main headset, unplug the battery, then unplug power from the base, then unplug the phone cord from the base. Wait 15-30s. Plug the phone cord, then power, then reinstall the battery. Press the End button on the phone. Put the phone on the base for 15-30s. Pick up the phone. Press and hold the Find button on the base. Do this Find thing 3 times. Put the phone back on the base. Wait 10-15 minutes. Then try calling it to see if it rings. Worked for me, finally got it to ring before I decided to return it.
Posted on Jan 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 12, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Dec 01, 2010 | eBay Auctions
Oct 25, 2010 | Nikon D90 Digital Camera with 18-105mm...
Oct 16, 2010 | Nokia 3230
Apr 15, 2010 | Nintendo DS Lite
Oct 08, 2009 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Jul 11, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6100 All-In-One Printer
79 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: