Question about Computers & Internet
You can download sound driver for your LS50 laptop from this following link.
1) Click on the above link and it will take you to the download page.
2) Scroll down the page until you find the text in red that says "Please input validate code for download. the validat code is case-sensitive."
3) Enter the code found n the picture below that link in the text box just above the picture,use the right case as in the picture since it is case sensitive.
4) Now press the button below that says "Download this driver for your device from open drivers"
5) If you have entered the code correctly,then it should take you to the next page.
6) In the next page scroll down to see the link " http://down.notebook-drivers.com/lg/SoundMax.zip "
and click on that to download your driver.
Hope that helped,thanks for using Fixya!
Posted on Jan 04, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 23, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 27, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 07, 2011 | LG X-Note LM50 Notebook
Dec 24, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 28, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop
Jun 16, 2009 | LG X-Note LM50 Notebook
Feb 12, 2009 | LG X-Note LM50 Notebook
Feb 10, 2009 | Battery Technology Computers & Internet
May 06, 2008 | Creative Labs Sound Blaster Live! 5.1...
168 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!