Question about HP PSC 1209 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Its just the issue with the Power supply.
You can check
1. Try some other wall outlet
2. You will see that there is a power supply of black color, the plug from wall outlet is coming to that box and then from there its going to the printer, so check whether the wires are plugged in well in the power supply.
If everything is well then we can try power drain
1. unplug the plug from the wall outlet, unplug the power cable from the back of the printer and if you can unplug the cable from the power supply do that too
2. Unplug the USB cable from the back
3. leave it for 3 to 5 minutes and then try again.
If that also did not help then, try to get some power supply from your neighbor or friend make sure its of PSC 1200 series and try that.
Posted on Jan 04, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 19, 2014 | HP PSC 1205 InkJet Printer
Aug 24, 2011 | HP PSC 1205 InkJet Printer
May 16, 2010 | HP PSC 1205 InkJet Printer
Oct 10, 2009 | HP PSC 1205 InkJet Printer
Aug 03, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 06, 2008 | HP PSC 1205 InkJet Printer
Dec 12, 2007 | HP PSC 1205 InkJet Printer
Nov 23, 2007 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 26, 2012 | HP PSC 1209 All-in-One InkJet Printer
111 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: