Question about Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: BEETEL 220BX ROUTER
First login to your Router using default username and password
2. Click on WAN on the left side menu
3. You'll have options to add or remove configurations.
4. Please select and remove the bridge config as BSNL does not support Bridge.
5. Please click edit on the existing PPPoE Airtel Configuration
6. Set the VPI=0 and VCI=35 (for Airtel it would be 1,32) and click next
7. Select PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE) and encapsulation type: LLC/Snap Bridging and click next
8. Enter the following details:
PPP Username: Your bsnl username (no need to add dataone.in)
PPP Password: Your bsnl password
PPPoE Service Name: DataOne
Authentication Method: Select CHAP
9. Check the Enable IGMP Multicast Option
Check Enable WAN Service Option
Enter the Service Name as Dataone
10. Click Next and Save. You should also save and reboot your modem.
If doing the above does not works, check if you have anything set Under TR-069 Client and remove all entries in this section however it may not allow you to save so you may just put the ACS URL as ( it won't accept this field to be blank so just enter any thing, I entered http://bsnl). Save and reboot the router. Should be online now.
let me know if anyone benefited from the above information - firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on Jun 18, 2008
SOURCE: Sir i have reliance broadband
please explain better whats a reliance nd?
by the way you need to connect the dsl port to the phone line
wire a pc to a lan port and boot you will get an ip address then you can run a command prompt type ipconfig that will give you a the default gateway address thats the router address
type that address on the browser , that will take you to the router log in page insert name and password for router
if has a configuration wizard follow that for the PPPOE settings or dsl settings put your client ( username ) and password for the internet connection ( provided by internet provider reliance ) save the settings reboot both the router and PC an that should do it
Posted on Jul 29, 2010
1.Log into router. Using either 192.168.0.1 to 192.168.1.1 in a browser window that is ( internet Explorer or Firefox)
2. Verify wireless router name( on the computer) >>> ( on/off) ( router status window)
3.Note router name you are connecting to.
4.. Check the laptop do ipconfig /all to see current IP addresses.
5. Set the laptop up in the router by WEP KEY or MAC address. This set up in the "security tab" in the router. using 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 to access through a browser.
6.Note router name you are connecting to.
7. Move the laptop about 20ft away and try to log on to the internet.
This is for all routers to set up wirelessly.
8. check for firmware update at the manufacturers site for your model router
9. cell phones, cordless phones, digital TV's, can affect the data signal from a router. Also distance from the router can be a factor. If your router is in a basement place the router to a upper floor and center it in the room.
Posted on Oct 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 31, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Mar 04, 2012 | D-Link Computers & Internet
Jan 03, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jul 29, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 28, 2009 | D-Link ADSL2/2+ Modem/Wireless Router...
Apr 11, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Apr 02, 2009 | Zyxel Prestige 660HW Wireless Router...
Oct 27, 2008 | D-Link ADSL2/2+ Modem/Wireless Router...
Apr 18, 2008 | D-Link ADSL2/2+ Modem/Wireless Router...
1,037 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!