Question about Panasonic KX-T7630 Corded Phone
If you don't have the programming software (and i assume you don't) it will be a very annoying process, *i hope nothing gets messed up that you don't know how to fix while trying this* and i hope you have a display phone
1) press "PROG"
2) " * # " then the installers password if you have it handy (if not stop here and call a serviceman)
3) press "450"
5) choose your time mode (1-DAY, 2-LUNCH, 3-BREAK, 4-NIGHT)
6) enter the slot # in your system that your CO card is installed in
7) enter the port on that card that you want to redirect
8) press "CLEAR"
9) dial the extension # you want to send the call to ( 800 )
10) press "ENTER"
11) press "NEXT" and repeat till you get all the ports going to your new location
12) lift handset and hang up
Posted on Jan 07, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 11, 2014 | NorStar Meridian M7310 Phone
Aug 05, 2012 | Televison & Video
Oct 26, 2010 | AT&T Lucent MLS-12D Phone
Nov 10, 2009 | Avaya AT&T Partner Phone
Apr 01, 2009 | Patton Electric Patton PUH680-U Electric...
Feb 03, 2009 | Nokia 6500 Slide Cellular Phone
Jan 22, 2009 | NEC DTU 8D-2 Corded Phone
May 21, 2008 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 05, 2008 | Lucent PARTNER18 Corded Phone
190 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!