Question about HP OfficeJet 7410 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Actually Error 232 is mostly because of the Remote machine still we can try one thing in your machine ie - we can disable Error correction mode
How to disable it?
1. Press the or > button until the front display reads "Fax Setup".
2. Press the ENTER/MENU button.
3. Press the or > button until the front display reads "All Faxes".
4. Press the ENTER/MENU button.
5. Press the or > button until the front display reads "Error Correction".
6. Press the ENTER/MENU button.
7. Press the button until the font display reads "Off" and then press the ENTER/MENU button to save the setting. (Off disables ECM and On enables ECM).
Try to send fax now .. It should work
Please Vote for me if it works
Posted on Jan 04, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 21, 2011 | HP OfficeJet 7410 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 02, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 7410 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 15, 2008 | HP Computers & Internet
Jul 24, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 7310 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 17, 2008 | HP PSC 2410 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 09, 2007 | HP OfficeJet 7410 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 29, 2007 | HP Officejet 7210 All-In-One InkJet...
352 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!