Question about Sony PlayStation® 3 (80GB) Console
In order to fix the RLOD error on your PS3, you should try to do these 3 things.
1 - Restart your console.
2 - Take out all cables, and plug them back in.
3 - Take out the hard-drive, and place it back in your PS3 console.
If these 3 tips didn't help you to fix your PS3 red light error, then it's high likely that you need to open up your console, and fix the problem from within. I really can't help you with that, because you'll need step by step instructions that's coming along with either videos or pictures. But, you've got 3 options to get your hardware problems solved.
There Are 3 Ways To Fix Your PS3 Red Light Problems.
1) If you don't have a clue of how to fix your PS3 flashing red light by yourself, you could send your PS3 back to Sony and let them figure out how to repair the problem. This is a pretty time taking way of fixing your ps3 because it could take up to 1 month before you will get your console back. And if your warranty has been expired, you have to pay $150,-
2) Take your PS3 to your local repair shop and let them fix it. Also, this might sounds like a good idea, but trust me, this only costs you a fortune and it takes up to 2 weeks. Another downside of this is that they can't guarantee that your PlayStation 3 will be fixed. The only one who can guarantee that it will be fixed, is you! The only thing you need to know, is how to fix ps3 flashing red light problem.
3) Fix your PlayStation 3 by yourself. If you don't know how to fix ps3 flashing red light, than it's no problem. We will teach it to you! It's not hard, it's not expensive and it's not time consuming. In matter of fact, I know that you can fix your PS3 within this hour!
Posted on Jan 04, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 10, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Mar 09, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
1. First shut down the system by flipping the power switch in the back off.
2. Hold down the eject disc button.
3. While still holding down the eject button, flip the power switch to turn back on your PS3.
4. When the green light comes on, wait a few seconds then tap the eject button a couple times. The fan will run on full power and the disc will eject.
Mar 05, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Nov 23, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Apr 15, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jan 12, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
May 07, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Dec 26, 2008 | EA Sports NCAA Football 08 for PlayStation...
90 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: