Question about Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
I wrote a tips and tricks article check it out:
or since im nice i wrote it again just for you
Please help me by rating me highly thanks and here you go...
This is what the PlayStation Forum says:
1. Turn off Playstation®3.
2. Hold the power button down; the system will turn on and turn off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be prompted to plug in your controller via USB and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
The current Recovery Menu supports:
• Restart System: Restarts the PLAYSTATION®3 System.
• Restore Default Settings: Reset all system settings back to default.
• Restore File System: Checks for corrupt/missing system files.
• Rebuild Database: Rebuilds the OS for the PLAYSTATION®3.
• Restore PS3 System: Fresh restore; Deletes everything and starts from Scratch.
• System Update: Update the PLAYSTATION®3 System
Update your PS3 (in the settings menu the 1st option)
go on the internet browser on the PS3 then go on the menu press triangle then on one of them there are delete cookies and the delete the others as well as cookies
check the disc if it has fingerprints or scratches if it does then thats your problem
if you have the 60GB sos mate they have alot of problems
or maybe try this put the PS3 on then press the eject button (with no disc in) then hold it then switch the PS3 off at the back with your finger on the eject button still holding it then put it back on then the fan test should be working this may cool it down
it may be overheating
if this problem still continues go out and buy a inter cooler from a shop
if it STILL CARRIES ON phone up sony
Posted on Jan 04, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 15, 2014 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Apr 23, 2014 | Mad Catz Ps3 Madcatz Call Of Duty: Black...
Jan 14, 2013 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Nov 01, 2012 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jul 13, 2012 | Mad Catz Call of Duty Black Ops...
May 24, 2012 | Mad Catz Call of Duty Black Ops...
Mar 01, 2011 | Activision Call of Duty Black Ops
Feb 08, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Dec 28, 2010 | Activision Call of Duty Black Ops
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!