Question about ASUS Eee PC 1000H Laptop
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: webcam driver
Some times BIOS disable webcam after updating it.
To enable it do the followings:
1. Restart your Eee PC.
2. Press F2 while booting (to enter BIOS sittings)
3. Go to "advanced" tab (by pressing right arrow)
4. Select "Onboard Device Configuration" (by pressing down arrow)
5. From there you can find if "Onboard Camera" is enabled or not.
6. If not, just press enter to pick "Enabled"
I hope that would help :-)
Posted on Aug 07, 2008
1) Try to check your connections. Follow the guide from Microsoft, here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314067
2) You could try reseting your TCP/IP stack. Try this:
Posted on Mar 19, 2009
SOURCE: webcam not connected
You should be able to find the driver you need from the www.asus.com website. Click om the support link and lookup your specific hardware model #. Input the operating system you are using and the driver list will appear. Download and install the proper driver and you should be all set. Hope this helps.
Posted on Apr 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 12, 2012 | ASUS Eee PC 1000H Laptop
Jun 03, 2011 | ASUS Eee PC 1000H Laptop
May 11, 2011 | ASUS Eee PC 1000H Laptop
Feb 07, 2010 | ASUS Eee PC 1000 Notebook
Oct 12, 2009 | ASUS Eee PC 1000H Laptop
Apr 17, 2009 | ASUS Eee PC 1000H Laptop
Apr 12, 2009 | ASUS Eee PC 1000H Laptop
97 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: