Question about Sole Fitness F63 Treadmill
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If the calibration does not pass you may need to check the speed sensoralignment. You must understand the instruction for calibration is under the hood for motor.
1) Remove the motor cover hood by loosening the 4 screws that hold it inplace (you do not need toremove them completely).2) The speed sensor is located on the left side of the frame, right nextto the front roller pulley (thepulley will have a belt around it that also goes to the motor). Thespeed sensor is small and blackwith a wire connected to it.3) Make sure the sensor is as close as possible to the pulley withouttouching it. You will see a magneton the face of the pulley; make sure the sensor is aligned with themagnet. There is a screw thatholds the sensor in place that needs to be loosened to adjust thesensor. Re-tighten the screw whenfinished.
2) if the problem persist you must Test the main motor for open, ground 3) the main control board faulty. See the block diagram that I did as person like you that understand that 90% of functions the main motor controller board has effect.
good luck. sincerely. God bless you.
MANAGUA, NICARAGUA. C.A
Posted on Dec 01, 2011
SOURCE: F85's "low speed" error
1) Lube the deck belt very well, as your instruction manual indicate for maintenance.
2) Try to Run software calibration after you fix it. For easy diagnose and troubleshooting.
3) The elevation motor can be faulty for lack of maintenance too, again Run the software calibration.
sincerely. God bless you
Posted on Apr 13, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 19, 2017 | Exercise & Fitness
Apr 19, 2014 | RTO Sole F80 Treadmill
Nov 27, 2013 | Sole Fitness F63 Treadmill
Mar 30, 2013 | Thorens TD-190 Turntable
Apr 13, 2012 | Sole Fitness Sole F85 Treadmill
Aug 28, 2011 | Dryers
Jun 21, 2011 | Western Digital My Book Essential...
Oct 14, 2016 | Sole Fitness F63 Treadmill
618 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: