Question about Roxio Creator 2010 Full Version for PC (244000)
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Cannot Initialize API
1. Try to launch Creator Classic to see if it can repair the engine files. a. Double click on the "Roxio Easy Media Creator Home" icon. b. Click "Creator Classic" under the "Applications" section. c. The Windows installer should launch and ask you to insert your installation disc
Try this and see how it works, if it does not, contact me and give me more details
Posted on Mar 27, 2008
SOURCE: roxio creator 10
Roxio has included help files and tutorials that include step-by-step instructions.
a. Double-click on the "Roxio Easy Media Creator Home" icon on your Desktop.
b. Under the "Tools" section, click on "Help Center & Tutorials".
c. The links on the right side of the help frame will launch the appropriate tutorial or
Also, Roxio has posted flash tutorials on our support website. The website address
for online tutorials click here or go to:
Posted on Aug 27, 2008
SOURCE: Cannot make mp3 files from cds
Don't bother using Roxio for this - use Windows Media Player 11.
1. Open Windows Media Player
2. Run the mouse over the "Rip" tab - a small aroow should appear underneath the word "Rip" - click on the arrow and a drop-down should appear.
3. Select - "Format" - change to "mp3"
4. Now insert your CD and press the Rip button - by default, Windows Media Player will store the mp3 files in the My Documents --> My Music folder
Now use Roxio to make a CD out of the Mp3 files
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
Posted on Mar 20, 2009
Creator 7 is not supported with IE 7, due to the changes by Microsoft. You should try going back to IE 6, or maybe think of upgrading to Creator 2009 - it's only $49.99.
I also checked the Roxio website, and unfortunately they no longer support this product. I was going to also recommend getting a hold of one of their technicians, but it looks like you have to pay for "legacy" support.
Posted on Jun 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 01, 2010 | Roxio Easy Media Creator 10 Suite
Apr 04, 2010 | Roxio Easy Media Creator 9 Suite (227100)...
Dec 17, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Sep 16, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jul 09, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jun 19, 2007 | LaCie 8x DVD+/-RW USB 2.0 External Dual...
Mar 02, 2013 | Roxio Creator 2010 Full Version for PC...
Jan 14, 2013 | Roxio Creator 2010 Full Version for PC...
174 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: