Question about Televison & Video
My brother got this one as part of a deal and I hunted around and found that most if not all HT variants have the same region free hack:
1. Remove disc from tray.
2. Switch off player and unplug from mains.
3. Wait 30 seconds, then reconnect mains.
4. Turn on player with remote. Wait for player to finish loading and display 'no disc'.
5. Press enter on remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
6. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9 on the remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
7. Press enter on the remote. Player will automatically shut off.
8. Turn player on.
9. turn off.
10. Turn player off then on again.
11. Player is now region-free.
Did this on a Samsung HT-Z310 and other than I think maybe the tray not opening when it said it worked fine and the player is now region free.
Posted on Aug 29, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 11, 2011 | Samsung BD-P2500 Blu-Ray Player
Jul 03, 2009 | Samsung DVD-P181 DivX DVD Player
Sep 13, 2008 | Televison & Video
Sep 09, 2008 | Samsung DVD-V6700 DVD Player/VCR
Mar 25, 2008 | Samsung DVD-V6700 DVD Player/VCR
Mar 07, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jan 20, 2008 | Televison & Video
Dec 03, 2007 | Televison & Video
Mar 27, 2017 | Mitsubishi Televison & Video
617 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!