Question about Casio Midsize G-Shock Limited Edition Solar Digital Watch #GWM5625E-7
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
(I posted this solution elsewhere but it should help you as well.)
Firstly, the manual that comes with these watches is absolute garbage,which is a stark contrast from the watches themselves. ( I love casiowatches - high value)
The good news is that Casio DID make a good manual for these wavecptor watches. If you go to this url
you will be at a spot where you can type in your 4 digit module numberand get a great document that tells you how to operate your unit andsome of how it works. (Adobe Acrobat - PDF file)
You should be able to hold in the "Adjust" button until the time zone starts flashing and push "Time Memo" and/or "Recieve" buttons until you are in the right time zone. Push "Adjust" again and your are done. The Manual above was very useful for me.
Hope that helps. :-)
Posted on Dec 26, 2008
think of the top buttons from left to right as A & B and the bottom buttons from left to right as C & D. The way to turn the chime off and on is by holding the C & D Buttons simatainiously and the pressing the B button. This will allow you to turn the Hourly Chime Off and On. When you see the digital chime pattern in the display the chime is on. When no pattern is shown the chime is off. Hope this helps the ton of people who have purchased these watches & either did not have instructions with or lost them. This perticular watch has been annoying the whole household for quite sometime and has now been put to rest..lol
Posted on Mar 28, 2009
SOURCE: my casio 4305 watch is
You need to reste youre watch.
you need te set the dail to 12 hour position.
Doing it by holding the a and b button together. wait about 5 second and the dials should shift to 12 o clock position.
If not use the B button to shift the secons hand, then a then b fot the minute hand, then a en then b button to shift the hour hand.
After placing all the hands on 12 you press b on time and yourewatch sjould then adjust to the right time.
Posted on Oct 31, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
THE WATCH IS SET OUT AS TOP LEFT BUTTON = B
BOTTOM LEFT BUTTON = A
TOP RIGHT BUTTON = C
BOTTOM RIGHT BUTTON = D
10 Half Digit Digital FL145, FL186
Normal Time Display
1. Press A to change mode.
2. Press B for EL.
3. Press C to toggle 12/24 hour format.
4. Press D to stop alarm sound.
1. From normal time display, press A three times to enter setting mode. Seconds will begin flashing.
2. Press C to reset seconds to zero.
3. Press D to set and advance to next setting value.
4. Press C to increase digit; press and hold C for fast advance. Press D to set each setting value.
5. Setting sequence is: seconds, hour, minutes, month, date, day of week.
6. Press A to exit setting mode.
1. Press A to change to alarm mode (AL).
2. Press and hold C for alarm sound testing.
3. Press C to toggle alarm/chime on/off.
4. Press D to enter setting mode; hour will begin flashing.
5. Press C to advance digit; press and hold C for fast advance.
6. Press D to set hour and minutes.
7. Setting will automatically exit setting mode mode after minutes are set.
1. Press A to change to chronograph mode (ST).
2. Press C to start/stop chronograph.
3. Press D to reset chronograph when it is not running.
1. Press D while the chronograph is running.
2. Press D again to return to the chronograph.
3. Press C to finalize timing.
4. Press D to reset to zero.
Mar 29, 2012 | Fossil Fuel Josh JR9120 Watch
Jun 16, 2011 | Watches
May 12, 2011 | Casio Waveceptor Atomic VQ200HA 1AV watch
Aug 19, 2010 | Casio Wave Ceptor WV57HA-1AV Wrist Watch
Nov 02, 2009 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Oct 12, 2009 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Oct 09, 2009 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Apr 30, 2009 | Watches
Sep 27, 2008 | JCPenney Armitron Sport Link Bracelet...
1,731 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: