Question about SanDisk Sansa e200 MP3 Player
If your SanDisk mp3 player does not respond, you may have to try resetting or reformatting it.
1. Turn Sansa Clip on. Press the "Menu" (home) button.
2. Press the bottom of the scroll wheel until you reach the "Settings" screen. Push the center button to choose "Settings." 3. Scroll down to "Reset All" and select. You'll be asked to confirm the reset. Select "Yes." This option will simply allow you to reset the language and location settings on your Sansa Clip. It will not erase data from the clip. To do a complete factory restore, follow Steps 4 and 5.
4. In the "Settings" menu, scroll down until you reach "Format" and then select. You will be asked to confirm that you wish to format. Select "Yes."
5. Wait for the screen to say "Formatting Complete." You have now cleared all the files from your Sansa Clip and reset it to factory settings.
Resetting a Frozen Sansa Clip
1. Push the power button up and hold it for 20 seconds. Release it, then turn it on again.
2. Go to the Sansa website and download the "Sansa Firmware Updater." 3. Select "Run" when the updater installs. (Installation will take less than two minutes.)
4. Wait for the Sansa Firmware Updater to run through its system test. It will ask you to connect the Sansa Clip to the computer to update your Sansa's software.
5. Connect the Sansa Clip. Remove it from the computer when instructed. If this process does not unfreeze your Sansa Clip, contact Sansa support at the Sansa Firmware Updater website.
Lastly, learn how to reset various San Disk models by clicking on this link; http://www.fixya.com/support/r6977146-reset_different_models_version_san_disk
Posted on Jan 03, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 26, 2014 | LG E960 Nexus 4 Black 16 GB Smartphone -...
Jan 19, 2012 | 2000 Ford Windstar
Apr 04, 2010 | 1994 Ford Probe
Mar 30, 2010 | Cell Phones
Dec 17, 2008 | Coby MP-C582 MP3 Player
Jan 21, 2008 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Nov 13, 2007 | Coby MP-C7097 MP3 Player
Aug 06, 2006 | Konica Minolta DiMAGE G530 Digital Camera
74 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: