Question about Computers & Internet
If you bought the game online and your code got deleted then simply follow these steps:
1) Go to http://support.ea.com/
2) Click Login and use the username & password that you registered your games with
3) Click on My Games
4) It will ask you to Login (again)
5) And ask for your password (again)
6) Click on the My Games tab to see all your registered games
Hope this helps.
Don't be tempted by using a keygen, almost most of them have viruses.
Posted on Jan 03, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2014 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Jun 01, 2010 | EA - Electronic Arts The Sims 2: Open for...
Mar 11, 2010 | EA - Electronic Arts The Sims Double...
Oct 17, 2009 | EA - Electronic Arts Sims: Complete...
Jul 16, 2018 | Option Computers & Internet
155 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!