Question about Lexmark C543dn 26B0000 Workgroup Up to 21 ppm 1200 x 1200 dpi Color Laser Printer
This means the fuser unit is defective and needs to be replaced.
Depending on your location you need one of the following parts
40X5437 Fuser assembly, 115 V
40X5438 Fuser assembly, 230 V
40X5439 Fuser assembly 100 V
Replacing the fuser is not very difficult but you will have to follow certain steps.
1. Remove the right cover assembly.
2. Remove the left cover.
3. Disconnect the two-wire fuser cable from the LVPS.
4. Position the fuser cable so that it can be pulled through from the front of the printer, and guide the cable through to the front.
Warning: Be careful not to damage the cable by pulling too hard or cutting the cable insulation.
5. Remove the screw and grounding washer (1) on the right side of the frame.
Note: Be careful not to lose the grounding washer.
6. Disconnect the thermistor cables (2).
7. Remove the exit deflector and bin full sensor flag
8. Remove the bin full sensor
9. Unhook the springs (3 and 4) from both sMy printer is displaying the - future_child_2.gif
Posted on Jan 03, 2011
Testimonial: "Thank you...very helpful. My printer is only 6 mos. old so it is still under warranty...that is a good thing."
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 02, 2015 | HP LaserJet 5200dtn Printer
have to replace your fuser assembly. (Assembly 115V fuser) (40X3569)
I suggest you contact Lexmark Technical Support for further diagnosis.
Jul 29, 2011 | Lexmark C530dn Laser Printer
Feb 24, 2011 | Lexmark C534N Printer
Dec 10, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 20, 2009 | Canon PC-940 Black and White Copier
Mar 19, 2009 | Lexmark C762 Laser Printer
Jan 12, 2009 | TallyGenicom 8008 Laser Printer
Dec 05, 2007 | HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
1,307 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: