Question about Sony DVP-FX810 Portable DVD Player
With the DVD player turned off(stand by), press:
Choose option 2 and after option 4. Type:
12450 [press enter]
00000 - Then press enter and power off.
DVD will now be Free.
I also quote several hacks from Videohelp:
When you attempt to play another region disc, this happens:
Player displays "Load Disk" while the DVD spins up. After a few seconds the
DVD player displays "Wrong Region." During a 1 second period before
"Wrong Region" is displayed, there is an opening where the chapter select
works. However, once the region error is displayed, the DVD player locks out
all the controls aside from "Set Up" on the remote.
1. Load the disc (in my case an R2 Japanese release)
2. Power up the player and listed to it spin up
3. Hit 1-enter, 1-enter (or any chapter-enter) at a steady pace
4. DVD will skip to the appropriate chapter and begin playing
5. Wrong region then displays on the screen and controls all lock out
6. Hit "Set Up" on remote twice to clear the screen
If it does not work, try steps 2-6 again.
1. Switch on the player
2; Pop open the CD compartment
3. Enter the following code (using the remote): 2812
4. Highlight the region
5. Change to 9 (for Multi-region) using the 'Enter' button
6. Hit 'Clear' to exit
7. Pop in a DVD and enjoy!
Posted on Jan 03, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 19, 2009 | Sony DVP-SR200P DVD Player
Nov 02, 2008 | Insignia NS-PDVD8 Portable DVD Player
Oct 24, 2008 | Sony DVP-FX820 DVD Player
Mar 21, 2008 | Sony DVP-FX810 Portable DVD Player
Dec 22, 2007 | Sony DVP-FX810 Portable DVD Player
100 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: