Question about Motorola Mobility E51 MD7161 Phone
Whenever someone calls & leaves a message on our machine...we no longer can retrieve messages while we are away AND there is a constant "beep" until you listen to the message. Can we fix the problem???
SOURCE: Motorola MD4260
I had the same problem.
Here is the solution that I received from Motorola tech support:
1.Delete all messages
2. Unplug the power and re-apply power
3. Quickly press and release << (previous message) and >> (next message) buttons together while the "Press review to receive setup instructions" message is playing.
The display will change from a segment scanning clockwise to anti-clockwise
4. Quickly press and release the On/Off button before the "Press review to receive setup instructions" ends. The display will change to a square scanning clockwise.
Note, this goes by quickly. I had to repeat steps 1-4 a couple of times before I got it right.
5. Press and release the delete button. The unit will emit a beep.
6. Press and release the on/off button. The unit will emit another beep and annouce "Press review to receive setup instructions"
Posted on Mar 18, 2008
Your telephone company should tell you how to retrieve messages. You may want to look in the introductory pages of the phone book.
If it is an answering machine you have, the procedure is different: Every phone has a remote access code (on a sticker at the bottom for older models) or number set by default if phone has a digital screen. You find the default number when you configure the phone.
To hear messages when you are away, you dial your number and wait for the answering machine to activate. When you are instructed to leave a message, enter your remote access code and listen to the instructions. One option will enable you to hear your messages.
Hope it helps.
Posted on May 09, 2011
This headset doesn't work natively for voice dictation unless you initiate listing via your phone. There are specific headsets that do facilitate voice to text but it is specific headsets with certain phones and may require an additional app.
Posted on Dec 29, 2014
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 28, 2010 | Uniden EXAI5680 Cordless Phone
Feb 03, 2009 | Uniden DCT648-3 Cordless Phone
Jan 22, 2009 | Panasonic KX-TG5632 Phone
Dec 30, 2008 | Uniden 5.8GHz Dual Cordless Phone
Oct 13, 2008 | GE Lands Phones
Jun 30, 2008 | Lands Phones
Apr 01, 2008 | Uniden TRU9488 Phone
Jan 20, 2008 | Vtech 5.8GHz Analog Cordless Phone
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!