Question about Motorola Mobility Droid (2 GB) Cell Phone
There were known issues with these models of phone, although it was not peculiar to all of the produced phones.
There are two major way to sort this problem out and i am going to analyze them for you carefully, please remember to comment or let me know wherever you do not understand.
First method that is mostly used by most users of this phone is the updating phone firmware.
This helps you to receive recent updates from the producing company and thereby, clearing or getting rid of any software related issues.
You can do this by following the link below and doing as the site says you should
The second method involves you flashing you phone by giving it to a technician or repairer but you must know that this is not the safest method so i would suggest you use the earlier method.
Hope this solution was helpful? Please comment for more information and thank you for using the fixya website
Posted on Jan 03, 2011
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 28, 2015 | Motorola Mobility Droid (2 GB) Cell Phone
- Turn off the Droid. If you are unable to turn off the Droid, remove the battery for 10 seconds, then replace it.
- Open the physical keyboard and press the X key while pressing and holding the Power Button. The device will turn on, keep holding these two buttons until a yellow triangle appears.
- Press the Volume Up and then the Camera button at the same time to get a menu to come up. You may have to press them more then once.
- You have now entered Recovery Mode.
- Use the Directional Pad on the Physical Keyboard to select theFormat option.
This should perform a factory reset of your device. You will of course lose all data. Please exercise caution before doing this without a backup.
* Note: Contacts, etc. should be backed up to the cloud, so you should be safe with your address book.
May 13, 2014 | Motorola Cell Phones
Jan 09, 2018 | Pantech Link P7040 Plastic Case - Leopard
Oct 22, 2010 | Motorola Mobility Droid (2 GB) Cell Phone
Aug 16, 2010 | Motorola Mobility Droid (2 GB) Cell Phone
Jun 14, 2010 | Motorola Mobility Droid (2 GB) Cell Phone
May 24, 2010 | Motorola Mobility Droid (2 GB) Cell Phone
Jan 01, 2010 | Motorola Mobility Droid (2 GB) Cell Phone
May 16, 2017 | Motorola Mobility Droid (2 GB) Cell Phone
Feb 24, 2018 | Motorola Mobility Droid (2 GB) Cell Phone
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: