Question about HP Laserjet M1319F Laser Multifunction Printer
I've had similar problems with more than one HP MF machine over time. Software is lousy, even when it's working, and these kinds of intermittent problems are familiar to me. Suggest Canon or Epson when you decide to replace it. I will never buy another HP printer.
Posted on Apr 22, 2017
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
that error message is nothing to do with the software part, it actaully hardware issue try the following,
1) unplug the machine and connect it to wall outlet directly,
2) unplug the power cord from the printer and press and hold ON for 1 min and release the ON button and plug it back..
3) Disconnect the power cord from the product.Press and hold # and 6 while reconnecting the power cord to the product, and then release both buttons and if printer turns off, turn it back ON and wait until it cmopletes its instialization and if still persists, it a hardware failure...............
Posted on Jan 22, 2009
If your printer is connected in the Network and you are able to print fine than there is no communication Error.
In htan case if you are not able to scan then you need to upgrade the firmware of the printer and install it and i m sure your printer wiill scan scanning on the Network.
Mentioned below is the link to download the latest firmware of the printer.
However before you start sending firmware to the printer you need to make sure that printer driver is installed on the PC.
Thanks and Regards
Posted on Jul 01, 2009
I had the same problem and just solved it by going into Setup - then Fax Setup - then All Faxes - Then Speed - and lowering the speed from fast to medium. Sure it's a couple seconds slower, but it finally works!!!
Posted on Jul 24, 2009
You can set the density lighter or put the printer in economode. You may not like the print quality as it will be extremely light. But the toner will last longer.
1. On the File menu in the software program, click Print.
2. Select the driver, and then click Properties or Preferences.
3. On the Paper/Quality tab, click EconoMode.
4. Click OK.
Posted on Nov 05, 2009
Testimonial: "THANX!! BIG HELP, so simple."
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 31, 2014 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 31, 2012 | HP LASERJET PRO M1132 MFP
Sep 18, 2017 | HP Laserjet M1319F Laser Multifunction...
Jul 21, 2010 | HP LaserJet 4730 MFP Printer
Jan 14, 2010 | HP Laserjet M1319F Laser Multifunction...
Sep 28, 2009 | HP Laserjet M1319F Laser Multifunction...
Mar 12, 2009 | HP Laserjet M2727nf Multifunction Printer
Feb 12, 2009 | HP LaserJet CM1017 MFP All-In-One Color...
Sep 25, 2008 | HP Laserjet M1319F Laser Multifunction...
76 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: