Question about Zenith E44W46LCD 44" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready Television
What is the service code for this television.
I have installed the new bulb and it is working fine. I would like to reset the lamp timer.
1. Press and hold the MENU button on the TV.
2. Press and hold the MENU button on the REMOTE
(Hold both until the service menu pops up)
3. Press and hold the ENTER button on the TV
4. Press and hold the MUTE button on the REMOTE
(Hold both until the LAMP LIFE HOURS appears on the screen)
5. To reset the lamp counter and turn off the orange light press select on the REMOTE.
6. Press Select again to con firm the operation.
Posted on Mar 29, 2009
The lamp timer requires a special service remote $40.00
Posted on Aug 19, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 20, 2014 | Mitsubishi WD-82738 DLP TV
Apr 13, 2011 | Zenith Z52SZ80 TV
Jan 14, 2011 | Zenith Z44SZ80 Television
Oct 10, 2010 | Zenith Z44SZ80 Television
Sep 14, 2010 | Zenith Z52SZ80 TV
May 20, 2010 | Zenith Z52SZ80 TV
Sep 16, 2009 | Zenith Z52SZ80 TV
May 16, 2009 | Zenith Z44SZ80 Television
479 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!