Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
The most common solution is to follow the steps as follows
1. unplug the power cord
2. press and hold down the <ON/OFF> button and reconnect the power cord
3. press the <STOP/RESET> button 2 times and then release the <ON/OFF> button
4. Display LED show "0" press the <+> button 1 time Display LED show "1"
5. press the <Start Color > button 2 times and then press the <ON/OFF> button waitng for testing out 2 pages
6. Open the cover. The carriage that holds the ink will move to the left hand side. and then unplug the power to the printer
7. Push down on the end of the black cartridge. A clicking noise will be heard.
8. Slide the cartridge out of the holder towards you.
9. Push down on the end of the color cartridge. A clicking noise will be heard.
10. Slide the cartridge out of the holder towards you.
11. Once both cartridges are removed, unplug the power to the printer (without turning it off).
12. Reconnect the power cord.
13. Turn on the printer.
14. Open the cover. The carriage that holds the ink will move to the left hand side.
15. Place the black cartridge in the bottom of the printer.
16. Slide the black cartridge back until is cannot go back any further.
17. Push up on the end of the black cartridge, a clicking noise should
18. Place the color cartridge in the bottom of the printer.
19 Slide the color cartridge back until is cannot go back any further.
20. Push up on the end of the color cartridge, a clicking noise should
hope its udeful. thank you.
Posted on Jul 09, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 21, 2011 | HP OfficeJet J4580 All-In-One Laser...
Jun 27, 2011 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
To order print cartridges:
}}--> }}-->Open the }}--> }}-->Lexmark
}}--> }}-->Click the Contact Information tab.
}}--> }}-->Click Ordering Ink and Supplies.
For help installing a cartridge, go to How to install the print cartridge.
Dec 30, 2010 | Lexmark X6150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 26, 2010 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Mar 15, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP190 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 04, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Jun 01, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Dec 10, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Mar 29, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Follow these instructions when the ink level is low.
Note When the ink level for the print cartridge is low, a message appears on
your computer screen. You can also check the ink levels by using the software
installed with the HP All-in-One.
When you receive a low-ink warning message, make sure you have a replacement
print cartridge available. You should also replace the print cartridges when you see
faded text or if you experience print quality issues related to the print cartridges.
To order print cartridges for the HP All-in-One, go to www.hp.com/learn/suresupply. If
prompted, choose your country/region, follow the prompts to select your product, and
then click one of the shopping links on the page.
For a list of print cartridge numbers, see the back cover of this guide.
To replace the print cartridges
1. Make sure the HP All-in-One is on.
Caution If the HP All-in-One is off when you open the print cartridge door
to access the print cartridges, the HP All-in-One will not release the
cartridges for changing. You might damage the HP All-in-One if the print
cartridges are not docked safely on the right side when you try to remove
2. Open the print cartridge door.
The print carriage moves to the center of the HP All-in-One.
3. Wait until the print carriage is idle and silent, and then lightly press down on a
print cartridge to release it.
If you are replacing the tri-color print cartridge, remove the print cartridge from the
slot on the left.
If you are replacing the black or photo print cartridge, remove the print cartridge
from the slot on the right.
28 HP Deskjet F300 All-in-One series
Maintain the HP All-in-One
1 Print cartridge slot for the tri-color print cartridge
2 Print cartridge slot for the black and photo print cartridges
4. Pull the print cartridge toward you out of its slot.
5. If you are removing the black print cartridge in order to install the photo print
cartridge, store the black print cartridge in the print cartridge protector or an
airtight plastic container.
If you are removing the print cartridge because it is low or out of ink, recycle the
print cartridge. The HP Inkjet Supplies Recycling Program is available in many
countries/regions, and lets you recycle used print cartridges free of charge. For
more information, go to the following website:
6. Remove the new print cartridge from its packaging and, being careful to touch
only the black plastic, gently remove the plastic tape by using the pink pull tab.
1 Copper-colored contacts
2 Plastic tape with pink pull tab (must be removed before installing)
3 Ink nozzles under tape
Caution Do not touch the copper-colored contacts or ink nozzles.
Touching these parts can result in clogs, ink failure, and bad electrical
User Guide 29
Maintain the HP All-in-One
7. Slide the new print cartridge forward into the empty slot. Then gently push on the
upper part of the print cartridge forward until it clicks into the socket.
If you are installing the tri-color print cartridge, slide it into the left slot.
If you are installing a black or photo print cartridge, slide it into the right slot.
8. Close the print cartridge door.
9. If the print cartridge alignment sheet prints, load it on the left front corner of the
glass with the top of the page to the left.
10. Press the Scan button.
The HP All-in-One aligns the print cartridges. Recycle or discard the print
cartridge alignment sheet.
Oct 29, 2007 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
247 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!