Question about Samsung HLT6176S Television
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Samsung lcd faults
Found this on FixYa and it worked:
I had a similar problem and the way to solve this is to reset the set from the remote. Set TV to standby and press Info, menu, mute then power. The set should turn on with the service menu available scroll down until you select reset press right hand arrow next to enter and then enter. TV will turn off. When switched on it goes into Plug and Play mode to reset the analogue and digital tuner. Allow a full reset then you should be ok.
Posted on Apr 06, 2008
SOURCE: Samsung LE26R Digital Frozen
Solution that worked for me:
Beware: Although the process should be safe, it technically voids your warranty.
Enter the service menu:
1 - turn of tv with remote
2 - press and release in the following order on the remote: Info, Menu, Mute. Make sure remote is pointing at the tv
3 - turn on the tv from the remote
4 - you will see the service menu. using the down arrow on the remote select the Reset option. Using the right arrow button at this point will do a hard reset.
5 - Wait a few seconds, turn TV on
6 - you will have to rescan analogue and digital channel but it should be working now.
Posted on Jun 10, 2008
Press tv on the Sky remote
press and hold select and red until the led blinks twice
type in 0 0 6 0
press the power button, if the tv turns off then the press select and the remote should work all the tv functions.
If the tv does not turn off then press tv then the power button and keep doing this until the tv turns off, once it turns off press select and it should work.
If you have any problems let me know
Posted on Apr 04, 2009
SOURCE: Retuning digital TV
You need to use the (what looks like a large sattellite) button to retune your tv.
Some Samsung tv's let you access the button but other models have a "D MENU" button on the remote. Press this button, then scroll down to the icon that looks like a large sattellite. Then scroll across and click on "Auto Store" this will then go through all the available channels
Posted on Sep 30, 2009
Updating the Channel List Automatically You can update the channel list when the broadcaster adds new Services or if you move the TV to a new location.
1. Press the MENU button to display the menu. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select "Digital Menu", then press the ENTER button.
2. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select "Channel", then press the ENTER button.
3. Press the ENTER button again, to select "Country".
4. Select the appropriate country by pressing the ▲ or ▼ button. Press the ENTER button to confirm your choice. Even though you have changed the country setting in this menu, the country setting for Analogue TV is not changed. (Refer to page 11 of the user guide)
5. Press the ▲ or ▼ button again, to select "Auto Store". Press the ENTER button. When it has finished, the number of scanned services will be displayed. The existing favourite channel list will not be deleted when the channel list is updated. To stop the scan before it has finished, press the ENTER button with "STOP" selected.
6. Press the EXIT button to exit. If the signal status is poor, the "No Service found! Check the aerial connection" message is displayed. Check the aerial connection and the try the procedure again
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 26, 2011 | Samsung TV Remote Control
Nov 25, 2010 | Sony Bravia KDL-46V4100 46 in. LCD HDTV
Nov 04, 2010 | Samsung SPN4235 42 in. Plasma HDTV
Mar 28, 2010 | Samsung DLP HL-P5663W 56" TV
Feb 20, 2010 | Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 12, 2010 | Televison & Video
Dec 10, 2009 | SVA-USA EV-1703 17 in. LCD Television
Nov 02, 2008 | Samsung Televison & Video
Sep 17, 2008 | Daewoo DVN-14F6N 13" TV
Oct 31, 2007 | Hitachi VTFX631A VCR
Jul 31, 2014 | Samsung HLT6176S Television
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!