Question about Audio Players & Recorders
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I have an i-connex ipod
1. Fit the DC power and switch on the appliance by pressing the standby button
2. To set time, press CLOCk button to alternate between 12 and 24 hour format.
3. Press and hold CLOCK button until the set hour flashes on display
4. Adjust time using SKIP/SEARCH
5. Press CLOCK to set the time, same procedure for minute
To set alarm
1. Press AL SET 1/OFF 1 button, then press and hold the same button until the alarm time starts flashing 2. Press SKIP/SEARCH to to set time as above
Posted on Jan 30, 2011
SOURCE: buzzer instead of radio
I have this radio too and from what I have read in a review on amazon suggests alarm does not tune to DAB only FM - very annoying! Contacted Goodman customer care and they suggested it was a problem with a component but maybe it is just the design.
Posted on Apr 11, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 04, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 07, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 17, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 23, 2010 | Starlite Next Play Clock Radio with iPod...
Nov 12, 2009 | Digital Products International ILIVE...
Sep 11, 2009 | Starlite Next Play Clock Radio with iPod...
Mar 14, 2009 | TDK Electronics - Others
Mar 08, 2009 | Radio Shack Accurian APD-3955
Jan 27, 2009 | TDK DA-3826 2-Disc CD Recorder
Nov 28, 2008 | Digital Products International Clok Smooth...
Oct 19, 2017 | Audio Players & Recorders
722 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!