Question about Phil & Teds E3 Single Jogger

1 Answer

Where can I buy a dk hinge for the toddler seat?

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

    Problem Solver:

    An expert who has answered 5 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 7 Answers

In the USA try

In the UK try

Hope this helps :-)

Posted on Jan 05, 2011


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How do you separate the two parts of the plastic to remove canopy on graco snug ride car seat?

There are two styles for the Graco Snugrides. Older canopies simply have a plastic "claw" the you pull away from the seat where the hinge of the handle is located.
Newer seats have a button on the side of the seat where the canopy attaches to the seat (also near the hinge of the handle).
I hope that makes sense.

Jul 12, 2014 | Baby Gear

1 Answer

Were can I buy a ferrari kids seat be one? I can find one!!!

Hi, you can buy the Ferrari Be One child car seat here:

or here:

Feb 19, 2013 | Ferrari Kids car seat Be one

1 Answer

I have the maxi cosi foray stroller frame and thetoddler seat was stolen. Can i get a new toddler seat somehow from maxi cosi so i don't have to buy a whole new stroller?

Do you still have the frame? I have the toddler seat as my frame broke! Any chance of selling it? Or I could sell you the seat.

May 18, 2010 | Toys

1 Answer

I need a head support for my cabriofix car seat


Although you can buy generic head huggers that will fit fine, you could contact who will be able to help you to buy the branded version.

I hope this helps.

Sep 05, 2009 | Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix (Black Reflection)...

1 Answer

I don't have seat at my home, approximately 8 years old

Yes these can buy these separate at a baby store,I had an extra one.

May 07, 2009 | Baby Gear

1 Answer

I have a phil and ted buggy with no instructions , it has a small pair of extension arms with it but no idea where or what they are for ????


This part sounds like the 'elbow hinges'. These are used for attaching the Toddler Seat (or DK - Doubles Kit) to the pram.

I hope this helps.

Mar 17, 2009 | Baby Gear

1 Answer

Toddler Seat Accessory

I went to the Valco site and wrote and email to the Support Team and they emailed me the instructions to collapse the Toddler seat with the pram. The pram now 'squashes' nicely!

Jun 26, 2008 | Valco Runabout Deluxe Jogger

Not finding what you are looking for?
Phil & Teds E3 Single Jogger Logo

Related Topics:

295 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Phil & Teds Baby Gear Experts

Jennifer Rock
Jennifer Rock

Level 2 Expert

135 Answers

ray gallant

Level 3 Expert

46218 Answers

Bill Boyd

Level 3 Expert

45373 Answers

Are you a Phil & Teds Baby Gear Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides