Question about Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi shanth , Actually in legal term Permanent residency refers to a person's visa status: the person is allowed to reside indefinitely within a country of which he or she is not a citizen. A person with such status is known as a permanent resident.
Yes you can get Permanent Residency of us if you marry her , this are the steps
1. Immigration is a little more suspicious of relationships with a large age gap but if you send some proof of your relationship being real, proof of you dating and living together, joint lease, bills, bank account etc. that will help convince them.
2. She needs to sponsor you for PR. Go to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/index.asp and read about it.
3. You have to prove that your marriage is real and also there are some requirements to your sponsor like not being on social assistance etc.
4. If you choose the inland application, you apply for a work permit at the same time you send in your sponsorship application, it takes officially around 6 months to get first stage approval and work permit.
5. With an inland application, you could have PR in 12-18 months. It is not advised for you to travel while the file is being processed. If you choose the outland application, you will not get a work permit but you will get PR faster. You can either choose to have it processed in your home country or since you are legally in Canada you can have it processed in the US. The outland first takes a month to approve sponsorship and then as shown here depending on country: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/05-fc-spouses.asp Processed in the US, it would take on average 5 months. For your homeland, you'd have to look at the list.
But shanth You are young man and there are plenty of opportunities for you.........don't get married because of a PR card, you will regret it. Go for true love, live independently and achieve goals on your own.
Posted on Jan 03, 2011
Testimonial: "thank you so much"
The UK is the ideal location for the people who are keenly looking for success and growth in the career. For the work visa, it has different criteria, requirement and qualification to apply in the UK. Some companies want to clear ILTES and TOEFL competitive test to check English fluency. Now, the procedure to migrate has been changed. You can either apply online or offline as per your convenience. Rest of the things leave on them as they will help you to fill the form and drop the application to apply. You can Contact Visa Simple company as they are leading immigration consultancies and help you to how you can settle in the UK. Visa Simple Work Visa Family Student Visitor Business Visa
Posted on Feb 04, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 04, 2017 | Immigration Law
Jan 04, 2017 | Weddings
Apr 07, 2015 | Google Chrome
Jun 01, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jun 15, 2011 | Puzzle Massey Ferguson Tractor
Dec 12, 2010 | Bosch Drills
Dec 31, 2009 | Reebok New York Giants Eli Manning Jersey
Jul 24, 2009 | Nintendo Video Game Consoles & Games
220 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!