Question about Computers & Internet
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi.. If you lost the Product Key of your MS Office, you actually contact Microsoft if you still have the Office CD. There's a COA number in the inner circle of the disk. You can read that number to the Microsoft representative and should be able to give another key.
But if you no longer have your CD, then you'll have to purchase another one. Otherwise, if you insist on getting a product key without any CD you'll be charged for piracy.
Posted on Dec 07, 2008
Handset Unlock - Instructions
Please find below the instructions to unlock your handset.
Handset Unlock Procedure for IMEI: 353508029865248
Your unlock code is: 426850229882845
PHONE UNLOCK PROCEDURE
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU ATTEMPT ANY UNLOCK PROCESS
This procedure unlocks the handset from being network restricted from only using SIM cards from Vodafone Australia. In case of difficulties, please refer to the FAQ listed below
1. Take note of the unlocking code shown above
2. Insert a Non-Vodafone Australia working SIM card.
3. Ensure the phone is charged and then switch the phone on.
4. Optional Step: If the SIM card has a PIN, enter your PIN number. (See FAQ below)
5. The phone will then display a message. The most common is “Phone Restricted”. Select “undo” by pressing the middle soft-key button. (Different message? See FAQ below)
6. Carefully read step 6 before attempting to enter the unlock code. This step has the potential to PERMANENTLY BLOCK YOUR PHONE!
Enter into the phone #pw+ followed by the 15-digit unlocking code then +1# (Unlocking code is shown above). Do not enter the 15-digit IMEI number by mistake
To enter + press the * (star) key two times
To enter p press the * (star) key three times
To enter w press the * (star) key four times
For Example: If your 15-digit unlocking code is 123456789012345, enter the following in sequence: #pw+12456789012345+1#
(When entering the unlocking sequence it disappears? See the FAQ below)
7. Then press “OK”
8. The handset will display “Phone restriction off” unlocked after successful entry of the unlocking code. This will be confirmed if you can make and receive calls with the Non-Vodafone Australia SIM card. (You will need reception and phone credit with the different network provider)
Posted on Jan 30, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 18, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jul 18, 2010 | Nokia e65 Cellular Phone
Jun 06, 2010 | Nokia E66 Smartphone
Nov 01, 2009 | Motorola Mobility MOTORIZR Z3 Cellular...
Apr 12, 2009 | Samsung SGH-G600 Cellular Phone
Jan 12, 2009 | Motorola Mobility V360 Cellular Phone
Jun 08, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!