Question about Air Tools & Compressors
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
That would depend on the type of pressure control switch it had on it, but all of the ones I've ever seen have it near the high pressure adjuster under the pressure switch cover- VERY HIGH VOLTAGES- RISK OF INJURY OR DEATH- UNDER PRESSURE SWITCH COVER WITH UNIT STILL CONNECTED TO POWER-
On the common switch used (A condore mdr 5) the differential is adjusted by DEPRESSING the nob & turning it.
On MDR 4 the adjuster is directly behind the high pressure adjuster. it is a flat bladed screw attached to a spring-screw in to increase cut in pressure.
You can also get pressure switches with a higher cut in pressure.
In Australia from a company called Ross Brown Sales in N.S.W
Hope this helps
Posted on Jul 18, 2010
In the owners information your compressor takes the 1 bottle of IR oil that comes with it. If you have a local tractor supply company or another company who carries IR you might check with them, it is the only oil i would recommend for your unit.
Posted on Jul 31, 2010
SOURCE: volume level display
it sounds like your laptop drivers aren't working properly.. possibly the program dealing with your sound volume is corrupted or missing.
I'd try reinstalling your keyboard/touchpad drivers. what is the make and model # of your laptop?
Posted on Dec 28, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 16, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Parental control setting
Some discs are specified not suitable for children. Such
discs can be limited not to play back with the unit.
1) Press C or D to select "Parental", then press B
or A until the level you require appears.
• Level Off: The parental control setting does not
• Level 8: All DVD software can be played back.
• Level 1: DVD software for adults cannot be
Select from the level 1 to level 8. The limitation will
be more severe as the level number is lower.
2) Press C or D to select "Password".
Press Number buttons (0-9) to input a 4-digit
password. Be sure to remember this number!
• If you input a wrong number, press CLEAR.
3) Press ENTER to store the password.
Note: Now the rating is locked and the setting cannot
be changed unless you enter the correct pass
4) Press OPEN/CLOSE to activate Parental control
setting. (See "Temporary disabling of rating level by
DVD disc" on page 36.)
• Depending on the discs, the unit cannot limit playback.
• Some discs may not be encoded with specific rating
level information though its disc jacket says "adult." For
those discs, the age restriction will not work.
To change the parental level
1) Press C or D to select "Password".
2) Press Number buttons (0-9) to enter the password
you have stored.
3) Press ENTER.
• The rating is now unlocked.
4) Press C or D to select "Parental", then press B
or A to change the parental level.
5) Press C or D to select "Password", then press
Number buttons (0-9) to enter the password.
Note: You can change the password if you want.
6) Press ENTER.
Now the parental level is changed and locked.
If you forget the password...
1. Press OPEN/CLOSE to open the disc tray.
2. Remove the disc.
3. Press OPEN/CLOSE again to close the disc tray.
"No Disc" appears on the screen.
4. While holding STOP down on the front panel,
press 7 on the remote control. "PASSWORD
CLEAR" appears on the screen.
5. Enter a new password again.
hope this helps
Mar 24, 2011 | Toshiba SD-K740 DVD Player
Nov 26, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 18, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 26, 2010 | Canon MX300 Office All-In-One Printer
Jun 12, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 10, 2008 | LG RH1999H DVD Recorder/HDD Recorder
712 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: